I refused it. I didn't think to accept it, till I change my mind. Actually, I'm still confuse why I accept it. Some days before they asked me, my friend have told it to me. Since then, I'm thinking of accepting that.

I hope it will be my last year in my study. I'm thinking of concentrate in my study, till that offering come. Honestly, it felt hard, but it's harder to ignore it. When no other person accept it, so who will keep it then. Finally I said, "Yes, I accept it". Do you know why I accepted it? No, it's not only because no one accepted it, but it's more than that. I have a dream on it. I love IT, I love journalism, and I hope I'm still enjoying writing and graphic design. And I have a dream to colloring the 'media' in my country, in the world moreover. Changing the entertainment world, changing the way 'media' teach the children, and moreover I want to build my own animation industry. I love journalim and I want to see the journalism in my country become a better journalism, that not only thinking about how to produce money, but also how to teach the reader about worthinessand tell people about truth.

Nowadays, Islam was attack not only from fisical war, but also in the way of thinking. The brain washing is more dangerous than the fisical attack. It's terrible when Muslim don't know how to do, how to think in the way of Islam. And their 'weapon' in doing brain washing is television, magazine, newspapper, internet and other 'media'. So, the journalism, the 'media' of Islam need to stand up and struggling for. And I want to be the part of people that struggling in it. So, I hope i can keep this aim till the end.

Then, being an coordinator of student press in organization that I joined, was not so easy. Managing, coordinating, knowing each condition, planning and many other thing that I'm still learning how to do it well. OK, I have accept it, so just keep fighting on it whatever happen. If the final destination is just Allah's ridho, why still hesitate. Let make it become a great lesson in university of life. Throw away all bad thinking, open a new page. Keep on spirit, Never give up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Followers

Labels